Hi Guys,
i had my new Redmi Note 2 for about 20 hours ,then i fell from my bike and now the screen is completely damaged.
I disassembled the Smartphone and it looks like the frame is fused together with the LCD.
I although have found a replacement display on Aliexpress, but it is just the LCD without the frame.
Can somebody pease help me. I dont know how i could replace the screen with this replacement part.
I will post pictures of my smartphone but i am new here, so i am not allowed to post links...
Thanks for you answers
i had my new Redmi Note 2 for about 20 hours ,then i fell from my bike and now the screen is completely damaged.
I disassembled the Smartphone and it looks like the frame is fused together with the LCD.
I although have found a replacement display on Aliexpress, but it is just the LCD without the frame.
Can somebody pease help me. I dont know how i could replace the screen with this replacement part.
I will post pictures of my smartphone but i am new here, so i am not allowed to post links...
Thanks for you answers
No comments:
Post a Comment