Guys,
So I'm on CM12.1 - all great and what not, but I've had enough, and want to try a fresh Stock install. I've downloaded the latest 5.0 build from Sammobile
My questions are
1. What happens to root?
2. What happens to KNOX 0x1?
3. Will ODIN wipe clean the storage? [I expect it to wipe all installed apps, but will it wipe local data? i.e do i need to move 10gb+ of stuff and then move it back?]
4. Will I be able to get OTA updates?
5. Will my recovery still be there? TWRP currently.
6. Will there be a modem/baseband problem with going from 5.1.1. to 5.0 ?
Cheers
So I'm on CM12.1 - all great and what not, but I've had enough, and want to try a fresh Stock install. I've downloaded the latest 5.0 build from Sammobile
My questions are
1. What happens to root?
2. What happens to KNOX 0x1?
3. Will ODIN wipe clean the storage? [I expect it to wipe all installed apps, but will it wipe local data? i.e do i need to move 10gb+ of stuff and then move it back?]
4. Will I be able to get OTA updates?
5. Will my recovery still be there? TWRP currently.
6. Will there be a modem/baseband problem with going from 5.1.1. to 5.0 ?
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment