I've just noticed that the Back key/button does not work when I'm in the Google Play App.
I'm forced to use the arrow in the upper left corner since my Note 5 Back button is not working...
So far I've only noticed it not working within Google Play...
Just curious if this is normal? Or if something is going on with my phone...
(I never noticed this before because I normally go to the app store on the computer and install the apps on all my devices from there, but I happen to be out looking for a new app someone recommended and noticed the Back Key issue)
I'm forced to use the arrow in the upper left corner since my Note 5 Back button is not working...
So far I've only noticed it not working within Google Play...
Just curious if this is normal? Or if something is going on with my phone...
(I never noticed this before because I normally go to the app store on the computer and install the apps on all my devices from there, but I happen to be out looking for a new app someone recommended and noticed the Back Key issue)
No comments:
Post a Comment