Tuesday, 6 October 2015

4G problems after lollipop upgrade sm-g900a



I recently upgraded my AT&T Galaxy S5 SM-G900A (using it on Metro PCS) from stock 4.4.2 to 5.0 using Odin. Everything seems to be fine (besides the fact my dumbass didn't backup my phone prior to the upgrade, thus resulting in the loss of all my texts, voicemails, notes and memos, and locally stored photos, but that's a different problem) except that my 4G will no longer stay connected for very long. In order to activate my 4G, I have to make a call and wait until the 4G symbol appears before hanging up. I then have use of 4G, but it only stays for a few minutes and always goes away when I lock my phone. Playing with airplane mode does nothing, and yes I've done the wipe partition cache, ensured mobile networks are enabled, rebooted the phone several times, removed and replaced the sim card several times, did a system restore, and even reinstalled 5.0 via Odin, all with the same results. I've also tried downgrading back to kit kat, but odin fails the downgrade every time. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment