If anyone is using the zerolemon 9000 mah battery have any of you run into this issue:
When I plug in phone I get the question mark sign and when I plug in the zerolemon battery I get the attached picture show up. I try to boot the phone but it loops however I can get it into hardware mode. It won't boot to recovery. When I unplug from power the phone goes dead. ZL's customer service sucks so I'll ask here first before dealing with them. Any help is appreciated
Attachment 3498071
Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app
When I plug in phone I get the question mark sign and when I plug in the zerolemon battery I get the attached picture show up. I try to boot the phone but it loops however I can get it into hardware mode. It won't boot to recovery. When I unplug from power the phone goes dead. ZL's customer service sucks so I'll ask here first before dealing with them. Any help is appreciated
Attachment 3498071
Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app
No comments:
Post a Comment