I have Cyanogenmod recovery so that updates auto install. I downloaded the 20151005 update, and hit install. Things went fine until the part where apps optimize. It would finish, then show the Cyanogenmod boot logo for a few minutes and restart optimizing, over and over. I tried downloading the update on my computer and putting it on my SD card to see if it was just the download was messed up, and it did the same thing. I downloaded a previous update the same way, because my phone can't boot into android, and it did the same thing again. So now I want to get TWRP to see if the recovery is the problem, but I don't know how. That's where your help comes in. (hopefully!) Or, if there is a way to fix this without that, that would be preferable. And yes, I already wiped the media partition, cache partition, and did a data/factory reset, which are the only things I can wipe in Cyanogenmod recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment