I wandered around the forum looking for a thread on nandroid backups but there is none regarding problems restoring them.
Here is my story:
I've made a lot of nandroid backups and I always copy them to my pc just in case. But if a wipe everything and then copy back from my sd card into the backups folder of TWRP i'm unable to restore them. TWRP does not even recognize them as backups it does not matter if they are in my sd card or internal storage, I tried to put them back in the same folder and nothing happens . I checked at least twice that the file is there but TWRP simply won't recognize them. Even If I flash a rom from scratch, then copy the file into the folder again and check in recovery for the backup it is still unable to recognize the file.
If I wipe everything but internal storage I can restore them with no problems. But if I copy them i can't. Any solution?. :confused::cyclops::eek:
Here is my story:
I've made a lot of nandroid backups and I always copy them to my pc just in case. But if a wipe everything and then copy back from my sd card into the backups folder of TWRP i'm unable to restore them. TWRP does not even recognize them as backups it does not matter if they are in my sd card or internal storage, I tried to put them back in the same folder and nothing happens . I checked at least twice that the file is there but TWRP simply won't recognize them. Even If I flash a rom from scratch, then copy the file into the folder again and check in recovery for the backup it is still unable to recognize the file.
If I wipe everything but internal storage I can restore them with no problems. But if I copy them i can't. Any solution?. :confused::cyclops::eek:
No comments:
Post a Comment