Ok probably not everything but I've tried a LOT and I'm hoping someone has a solution.
Specs:
Verizon S6 Edge
PingPong Root
Debloated
OC3
TiBU, SuperSU installed
Flashfire installed
PC running Windows 7
I'm not able to get ODIN to recognize my S6 Edge. I need ODIN in order to flash to OE2.
I attempted to reinstall the USB Drivers ver. 1.5.45 and received an error message saying "MSS failed to install..."
I've tried to:
-manually install it
-Use SmartSwitch
-Use PDANet
None have worked. I can't think of what else to do. Any help wold be SO greatly appreciated.
Specs:
Verizon S6 Edge
PingPong Root
Debloated
OC3
TiBU, SuperSU installed
Flashfire installed
PC running Windows 7
I'm not able to get ODIN to recognize my S6 Edge. I need ODIN in order to flash to OE2.
I attempted to reinstall the USB Drivers ver. 1.5.45 and received an error message saying "MSS failed to install..."
I've tried to:
-manually install it
-Use SmartSwitch
-Use PDANet
None have worked. I can't think of what else to do. Any help wold be SO greatly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment