I was watching a youtube video last night and then I turned on auto rotation to switch the side. Once I rotate the screen, phone got stucked but it kept playing the video because I heard sounds. Then I locked the screen but still I can hear the sounds but then I couldn't turn on the screen. I thought it will be okay when I take off the battery. Then I put the battery and turned on. It vibrates as usual when turning on but can't see logos or anything. I can't even go for download mode or anything. When I turned on and it vibrates, after about 5 minutes I called it but it says "Phone is switched off!". When I stare at the screen I can see that it's screen is dark brown colored! That's only thing I can see on screen. What seems to be the problem? Is there any solutions? :( :(
No comments:
Post a Comment