Wednesday, 7 October 2015

[ROM][MRA58K] Roasted Marshmallow v1.0 - 10/6/2015 Battery %, Center Clock, Debloated



Roasted Marshmallow v1.0

Hello Folks! This is the way that I have customized the official stock image and thought I'd share it with the community.

Features:
  • Based on the official MRA58K factory image

  • BenzoCore M2 Kernel - Thanks @xanaxdroid!

  • Battery percentage to the right of the battery icon

  • Center clock with weekday and AM/PM display

  • No forced encryption

  • No boot nag messages

  • Native Layers Support

  • R/W access to /system partition

  • A lot of system apps removed that can be downloaded from the Play Store

  • Unlocked Multi-Window (Just enable developer options and then enable multi-window in developer options)

  • Persistent ADB enabled

  • USB Debugging icon hidden

  • Tethering enabled in build.prop

  • Busybox for Android M

  • Odexed


Screenshots










Instructions
  • Make a Nandroid backup

  • Make sure you have the latest Marshmallow radio and bootloader

  • Wipe

  • Flash Rom

  • Flash SuperSU v2.50

  • Enjoy!


As I add new features, I will release new builds.

Downloads

Roasted Marshmallow v1.0 rom

SuperSU v2.50



XDA:DevDB Information
Roasted Marshmallow, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
jermaine151
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: Stock Image

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: v1.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-10-07

Created 2015-10-08
Last Updated 2015-10-07



No comments:

Post a Comment