I was looking for a good case for my M9 on eBay, I found these for +. I bought mine on Amazon for w/ shipping and got it in two days.
Complete case with full protection, hard rubber exterior, included belt clip holster. Comes in five different colors, I chose black. Integrated screen protector, tabs covering USB and headset ports, open access for camera, flash, and IR blaster. Two part construction, phone goes in front piece and both go into back piece which "hugs" the front and wraps around.
I've been using it for two days now, and I really like it.
Two complaints:
The screen protector is not a matte finish, so it reflects sunlight using it in the car. It would probably be pretty easy to remove with a little force, or cut out with a pen knife, if you wanted to use a matte screen protector instead (or if the built-in one starts showing its age).
The provided belt clip holster holds the phone well, but depending on how you insert it may cause accidental presses of the side power button, waking the screen. This isn't an issue if you're a pocket carrier and forego the holster entirely, as I figure a lot of people would get sick of taking it out and putting it back if you use the phone frequently.
I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a case. Sorry for no links but I'm new here and don't have 10 posts. Google search should find it on Amazon and company website with really good pics.
Complete case with full protection, hard rubber exterior, included belt clip holster. Comes in five different colors, I chose black. Integrated screen protector, tabs covering USB and headset ports, open access for camera, flash, and IR blaster. Two part construction, phone goes in front piece and both go into back piece which "hugs" the front and wraps around.
I've been using it for two days now, and I really like it.
Two complaints:
The screen protector is not a matte finish, so it reflects sunlight using it in the car. It would probably be pretty easy to remove with a little force, or cut out with a pen knife, if you wanted to use a matte screen protector instead (or if the built-in one starts showing its age).
The provided belt clip holster holds the phone well, but depending on how you insert it may cause accidental presses of the side power button, waking the screen. This isn't an issue if you're a pocket carrier and forego the holster entirely, as I figure a lot of people would get sick of taking it out and putting it back if you use the phone frequently.
I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a case. Sorry for no links but I'm new here and don't have 10 posts. Google search should find it on Amazon and company website with really good pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment