Please, could you write me all the different Versions of the Galaxy note 5, WHAT exactly the difference is, and which variant is to prefer for a german customer!
I do know that there are two different types of the Note 4 with different SOCs (Exynos and Snapdragon). So do the Note 5 variants also differ considering the SOC?
So, I heard that there is a Dual Sim Version.. Is it possible to use the second sim Slot dor a micro SD Card?
So far, I rooted all my devices using CF-autoroot. Is it possible to root the Note 5 using this (or any other method)?
Thank you for all you answers!
I do know that there are two different types of the Note 4 with different SOCs (Exynos and Snapdragon). So do the Note 5 variants also differ considering the SOC?
So, I heard that there is a Dual Sim Version.. Is it possible to use the second sim Slot dor a micro SD Card?
So far, I rooted all my devices using CF-autoroot. Is it possible to root the Note 5 using this (or any other method)?
Thank you for all you answers!
No comments:
Post a Comment