I got a Spigen Slim case for my plastic back LG G4 right when they began shipping here in the States. Its more like a half case since it only attaches to two sides of the phones body. It's also very thin.
I also attached a car mount to the back of the case, which is magnetic. At the time, no stores in my area were accepting Android Pay (Apple had not yet invented it).
A couple of months ago, at least one store began accepting it. It works fine, except I noticed I have to remove my case in order for the store reader to pick up the signal. Now, the case has an area on the inside that appears to me to be where one might attach one of those wireless charging stickers.
So my question: is it likely the case that's preventing the NFC signal from reaching the reader, or the magnet?
If it's the case, is there something I can get to make this work through the case like one of those charging stickers?
Signature edited to appease the OCD's
I also attached a car mount to the back of the case, which is magnetic. At the time, no stores in my area were accepting Android Pay (Apple had not yet invented it).
A couple of months ago, at least one store began accepting it. It works fine, except I noticed I have to remove my case in order for the store reader to pick up the signal. Now, the case has an area on the inside that appears to me to be where one might attach one of those wireless charging stickers.
So my question: is it likely the case that's preventing the NFC signal from reaching the reader, or the magnet?
If it's the case, is there something I can get to make this work through the case like one of those charging stickers?
Signature edited to appease the OCD's
No comments:
Post a Comment