hey guys
I'm using cm 12.1 on my xt1068 and mc4 is the 1st game I've installed
since I'm on cm 12.1 though I have never tried it on the stock rom
When I launch the game it starts fine I go to the single player campaign
And select the 1st mission It starts loading but after a few seconds it crashes
And I'm on my home screen Same thing happens with multi-player
I'm using mc4 1.1.7c apk
Is it because I'm on cm 12.1?
Has anyone else tried it on cm 12.1
I'm using cm 12.1 on my xt1068 and mc4 is the 1st game I've installed
since I'm on cm 12.1 though I have never tried it on the stock rom
When I launch the game it starts fine I go to the single player campaign
And select the 1st mission It starts loading but after a few seconds it crashes
And I'm on my home screen Same thing happens with multi-player
I'm using mc4 1.1.7c apk
Is it because I'm on cm 12.1?
Has anyone else tried it on cm 12.1
No comments:
Post a Comment