Hi.
As the title says I am searching for a bundle.
For this:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...05VIAHOE1_VIA/
The phones carrier is 1&1 but I flashed CM and the branding is gone.
Now I am using the O2 net, so is it better to use LTE, GSM and Bootloader I posted or this one
for 1&1?
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...05XEGHOB1_XEG/
Edit: As mentioned it is better to use different packages and figure out which one runs smoothly.
So can anyone provide me the LTE, GSM and BL
matching the first link I've posted please?
As the title says I am searching for a bundle.
For this:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...05VIAHOE1_VIA/
The phones carrier is 1&1 but I flashed CM and the branding is gone.
Now I am using the O2 net, so is it better to use LTE, GSM and Bootloader I posted or this one
for 1&1?
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...05XEGHOB1_XEG/
Edit: As mentioned it is better to use different packages and figure out which one runs smoothly.
So can anyone provide me the LTE, GSM and BL
matching the first link I've posted please?
No comments:
Post a Comment