I have a tablet which can't find the firmware, and trying to develop the mine.
I was reading tutorials and information that find and some well have some questions.
I downloaded a firmware with Android 4.4.2, "installed" and runs good, except that:
I do not know as they are known the "drivers", are obtained or how are modified.
Upon installation of the firmware, using a computer mechanism, successfully extracted, from the gadget unchanged, with Android 4.4.4, the files:
Any information that is useful to the case, do not hesitate to ask.
From already thanks and hope, apologize for the lack of appropriate language.
I was reading tutorials and information that find and some well have some questions.
I downloaded a firmware with Android 4.4.2, "installed" and runs good, except that:
- Don't works WiFi
- Don't works Cameras
- Don't have Phone app, i assume that no detect the "3g"
I do not know as they are known the "drivers", are obtained or how are modified.
Upon installation of the firmware, using a computer mechanism, successfully extracted, from the gadget unchanged, with Android 4.4.4, the files:
- boot.img
- bootloader.img
- data.tgz
- recovery.img
- system.img
- system.tgz
Any information that is useful to the case, do not hesitate to ask.
From already thanks and hope, apologize for the lack of appropriate language.
No comments:
Post a Comment