Hi XDA members,
I want to go back from teh new 5.10.1 to the Stable B532.
I downloaded the B532, B526, B317, and some old Betas, but no FW wold work.
It always says, that it's not compatible with my Version.
Is there any "Reverse to B532" or anything? Or how i can go back in another way.
Information:
No Root anymore
Stock Recovery
H60-L02
Bootloader Unlocked
I'm sorry for my english :)
Hope you can help.
Thx
I want to go back from teh new 5.10.1 to the Stable B532.
I downloaded the B532, B526, B317, and some old Betas, but no FW wold work.
It always says, that it's not compatible with my Version.
Is there any "Reverse to B532" or anything? Or how i can go back in another way.
Information:
No Root anymore
Stock Recovery
H60-L02
Bootloader Unlocked
I'm sorry for my english :)
Hope you can help.
Thx
No comments:
Post a Comment