Well I messed my phone up so no Google apps will start.
I have a boost version, rooted.
What I did, thinking this would not hurt anything and I don't use the apps, I uninstalled updates for google chrome, street view, and gmail. Since I don't use these apps I then disabled them.
Then I tried opening the playstore. It crashes. Cleared cache and rebooted the phone.
A message comes up that google play services are missing. How's that didn't touch that??? Thanks phone.
Under accounts I see I no longer have a google account. Can't add it, doesn't show up as an option to add it.
I re-abled the apps. Still have issues.
Any ideas on how to correct the issue? Wasn't sure I wanted to do a factory reset in case I brick.
Other thing I currently did, was pull the google play services off my S3. Not sure If i could put that on my phone and install it that way?
I have a boost version, rooted.
What I did, thinking this would not hurt anything and I don't use the apps, I uninstalled updates for google chrome, street view, and gmail. Since I don't use these apps I then disabled them.
Then I tried opening the playstore. It crashes. Cleared cache and rebooted the phone.
A message comes up that google play services are missing. How's that didn't touch that??? Thanks phone.
Under accounts I see I no longer have a google account. Can't add it, doesn't show up as an option to add it.
I re-abled the apps. Still have issues.
Any ideas on how to correct the issue? Wasn't sure I wanted to do a factory reset in case I brick.
Other thing I currently did, was pull the google play services off my S3. Not sure If i could put that on my phone and install it that way?
No comments:
Post a Comment