If you have got the problem 'Error mounting /data' right after flashing the stock ROM, this solution may benefit you.
You'll need:
1. Your stock ROM in PDA, MODEM, and CSC form
2. Odin flashing tool
3. 7-Zip File Manager
4. Yaffey
Steps:
1. Open up Yaffey and press New, then press Save As, and save the file as 'userdata.img'.
2. Open up 7-Zip, and locate your PDA file.
3. Open the PDA file, and drag the userdata.img into the PDA file.
(If this doesn't work extract everything out and make a new TAR archive using 7-Zip)
4. Re-flash the stock ROM with the new PDA file and PIT file.
Do it at your own risk, I managed to get the stock ROM working but I couldn't install CM7 any more.
You'll need:
1. Your stock ROM in PDA, MODEM, and CSC form
2. Odin flashing tool
3. 7-Zip File Manager
4. Yaffey
Steps:
1. Open up Yaffey and press New, then press Save As, and save the file as 'userdata.img'.
2. Open up 7-Zip, and locate your PDA file.
3. Open the PDA file, and drag the userdata.img into the PDA file.
(If this doesn't work extract everything out and make a new TAR archive using 7-Zip)
4. Re-flash the stock ROM with the new PDA file and PIT file.
Do it at your own risk, I managed to get the stock ROM working but I couldn't install CM7 any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment