Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Connecting to PC in any mode, screen not working



Hello,
My wife managed to drown her phone and now GPU is fried. I know phone boots, it makes sounds and so on, even there's part of screen displayed from time to time (touch option still works, but not much of help when you don't know what you're touching). Is there ANY way to connect phone like this to the computer in any mode? Most preferably - to backup files and contacts or at least files, less preferably - to flash into something I can connect to via telnet (so it would end up something close to raspberry pi, I have some plans for that too). Last thing - USB settings is on Charge Only, I'm pretty sure development options is activated (I used to do some debugging on it), but USB debugging resets every reconnect (or reboot) on the system version she has if I recall correctly. Thanks in advance for any advices.



No comments:

Post a Comment