I followed every step to a T. Every single step.
I put the GSM sim into the phone, powered on the phone, turned on airplane mode, enabled developer, enabled USB debugging, had no issues seeing the device.
I ran all the commands, disabled airplane mode, shut down my phone and started it again. Disabled all Verizon apps.
I had T-Mobile LTE for probably 1 or 2 seconds and then it INSTANTLY shut off the mobile modem and gave me the signal bars gray with an x. Adding my APN didn't help.
And I'm on 5.1.
Let's be clear about this: My phone had 5.1 from the time I bought it and I followed all the steps to a T. This phone will just not connect to T-Mobile. My SIM card is fine by the way, works great in my spare iPhone.
I put the GSM sim into the phone, powered on the phone, turned on airplane mode, enabled developer, enabled USB debugging, had no issues seeing the device.
I ran all the commands, disabled airplane mode, shut down my phone and started it again. Disabled all Verizon apps.
I had T-Mobile LTE for probably 1 or 2 seconds and then it INSTANTLY shut off the mobile modem and gave me the signal bars gray with an x. Adding my APN didn't help.
And I'm on 5.1.
Let's be clear about this: My phone had 5.1 from the time I bought it and I followed all the steps to a T. This phone will just not connect to T-Mobile. My SIM card is fine by the way, works great in my spare iPhone.
No comments:
Post a Comment