I updated my phone to 23.4.A.1.230 and 23.4.A.1.232
I noticed that the speakers volume now is noticeably lower !!! it has more bass now but lower !! my Z3 has Z3+ speakers now!!
I was shocked comparing to an another Z3 phone.. I thought I have dirt in my speakers I cleaned them but after that I thought that If I have dirt it will not be in the both of the speakers in the same time!!
and I remember that the "stereo notification zip" was not working before the developer updated it.. So YES MAYBE!!... Sony changed something with the sound driver!!
in 23.4.A.0.546. the volume in music noticeably higher !! 30% louder really!!
I'm so much confused.. anyone facing this problem also with .230 and .232 ???
I noticed that the speakers volume now is noticeably lower !!! it has more bass now but lower !! my Z3 has Z3+ speakers now!!
I was shocked comparing to an another Z3 phone.. I thought I have dirt in my speakers I cleaned them but after that I thought that If I have dirt it will not be in the both of the speakers in the same time!!
and I remember that the "stereo notification zip" was not working before the developer updated it.. So YES MAYBE!!... Sony changed something with the sound driver!!
in 23.4.A.0.546. the volume in music noticeably higher !! 30% louder really!!
I'm so much confused.. anyone facing this problem also with .230 and .232 ???
No comments:
Post a Comment